Why Higher Values?
Higher Values provides a way for your school to share its unique culture with people looking for more than just a college.
Prospective students are inundated with non-specific marketing information about colleges all the time with no information about how a particular school aligns with the things they care about most.
Prioritize connections over leads
Prospective students are more than just leads – they are people with hopes, dream and aspirations. Creating a verified profile will help you articulate what values define your school and demonstrate how well these values are implemented by your school into daily practices and operations.
Having a verified profile will make initial conversations with prospective students more meaningful, informative, and efficient because they’ve already identified their beliefs and behaviors as being in alignment with your school’s.
8 Reasons why your school needs a verified Higher Values profile?
- Unlimited number of leads generated from the Higher Values profile
- Enables your college to be part of the early college discovery process prospective students embark on.
- Unique profile filled with 100% evergreen content that is hosted by a 3rd party – us 🙂 !
- Connection widget feature that allows a student to directly contact a college representative with zero signup friction. Unlimited leads.
- Semi-annual profile review sessions with the Higher Values team to make sure your profile content is up-to-date and consistent
- Quarterly Analytics reports showing: Profile Views, Leads sent from Higher Values to your school.
- Quarterly health checks with a Higher Values team member to discuss leads and talk about continuing success on the higher values platform
- Semi-annual blog post features where we do an interview with a college admission team member about your school and why it is awesome and why students should consider it.
How do I create a profile page for our school?
Just email me jason @ highervalues.io and I’ll follow up with the next steps. In your email, please include:
1. Your first and last name
2. The name of your company
3. Your role at your company
4. Choose eight core values from this list and rank them by priority: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a2t07OqZK1F0MTFEKc7rEC9sMHzFkWsjpSMkc0lmfwA/edit?usp=sharing